The steampunk half angel, half demon sunglasses
- You like the steampunk style ?
- Then you need these glasses !
- Beautiful, well built, you will not be disappointed by its bright tints.
These sunglasses are inspired by the character of the famous doctor created by R. L. Stevenson. Like many characters of the Victorian era, Dr Jekyll was often used and diverted in a steampunk style. The best example is his presence in the league of the extraordinary gentlemen (prefer Alan Moore's comic book to his movie adaptation)
The round design and the frame worked in a vintage way bring with its colors a steampunk elegance to be highlighted in a cosplay or for the pleasure of sunny days.
Details of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde sunglasses
- Type : Sunglasses steampunk
- Sex : man or woman
- Polycarbonate lenses, metal frames
- Frames : Width 137 mm, height 49 mm
- Length of the branches : 133 mm
- Diameter of the lenses : 47 mm
- Protection UV400
- Treatment Anti-reflection and Mirror effect.
For help with the specifics of lens types and eyewear in general you can consult our help article
Complement your steampunk style with a Steampunk draco hat. Maybe you will also be interested in our selected Retro-robot steampunk leggings.