Aviator sunglasses are timeless.
Here's a steampunk style version for men.
"The goal may not justify anything, but action delivers from death." Night Flight (1931) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The classic aviator glasses, designed for the American army in the 30's and used by the forces of law and order in general since.
- Nowadays this form of glasses impossible to circumvent gives an image of righteousness and authority.
- Here are our Aviator glasses revisited steampunk style with its more massive frames with small rivets to accentuate the industrial effect.
- We like the robustness of the materials and the successful mix between the two styles.
Description of the steampunkstore aviator sunglasses.
- Type : Sunglasses Aviator
- Sex: Male
- Composition of the frame; Alloy
- Optical attribute of the lenses : Photochromic, anti-reflection, mirror, UV400
- Composition of the lenses : Polycarbonate
- Lens height:50 mm
- Lens width:61 mm
Complement your steampunk style with a Steampunk hat for men. Maybe you will also be interested in our selected Steampunk bee happy glasses.